The BOSSPOD is the big end of town, basking in just about every option we could throw at him! 150mm taller than the QPOD, the BOSSPOD gives you a whopping 1400mm ceiling height inside the cabin. Boasting all the bling of the Q-POD, this fellow brings to the party a bunch of other goodies, including 240v, 140ah lithium battery, hot water unit, shower tent, 60L fridge and space x space!
Choose your colours for cabinetry, sidewalls, and roof.
- Electric brakes
- Overall cabin size 2650L x 1500W x 1400H
- 1500mm drawbar
- 2 x 15″ wheels
- 1 x spare wheel with mounting bracket
- Tare – 840kg
- White aluminium panels inside
- Your choice of colour for External walls
- Your choice of colour for walls
- Full aluminium frame
- Fully insulated
- 1200x600mm aluminium box to house battery and for storage
- Battery – lithium 140ah
- 12v control box, fuses, shutoff etc
- 2nd Solar panel mounted on aluminium storage box – 150W
- Fire extingisher
- External Anderson plug and cigarette outlet
- & Genuine Queensize mattresses x 2
- 80 Litre Water tank with stoneguard
- 22″ colour tV with remote
- 12v pressure pump (4.3L/min)
- 300mm rain-sensitivie roof vent/hatch 2-way fan with remote
- 2 x side access doors, screened and lockable
- Front & side windows with screen
- Cabin – 2 x twin usb points & phone pockets & 2x 240v ports
- External lighting 12v hard wired
- Gas bottle holder 4.5kg
- Internal cabin cupboard
- Aluminium roof rack
- Stainless steel benchtop
- Overhead shelf
- 1 x deep pull out drawer
- 1 x pull out shelf for Gas stove
- 1 x pull out shelf for fridge
- Gas stove
- Lights in kitchen
- Power – 2 x usb ports, 1 x ciggy socket
- Collapsable sink
- 60L fridge on slider
- 2x bluetooth speakers
- coloured ambience lighting
- servery between cabin & kitchen
- Side Awning – 2.5m x 2m
- roof colour choice
- Portable hotwater unit
- Shower tent
- External Anderson flush mount adaptor for extra solar
- 240v Power – Inlet point in aluminium box, DPO in kitchen
- Grab rails
- 180 degree awning
- additional battery
- off-road upgrade
- additional awning
Extra Solar Panel
Go off grid for as long as you want with a powerful an extra 150w panel (300w in total) and lithium controller wired into your Australian made lithium battery.
Electric brakes will make your towing experience that much smoother and enjoyable, and is definitely a plus for resale value. You will need an electric brake controller on your vehicle.
140ah Upgraded Lithium Battery + Lithium Controller
Lithium batteries last around 3x longer than an lead acid, charge faster (close to 100% efficiency compared to 85% for lead), are lighter, better in hot/cold, zero maintenance and can be regularly drained 60%, compared to 30-40% recommended for lead… effectivly doubling your amp hours (AH). Includes higher grade regulator for charging lithium batteries.
36L Brass Monkey Fridge/Freezer
Fridge and slider. We chose these fridges because they have solid product reviews and are available all over Australia, should something ever go wrong with it. They come with a 3yr warranty. Our price includes slider, installation and a 12v socket to plug in.
(Included in Bosspod) Wotpods are wired for 12v. If you want to plug your pod into the mains when you are caravan parks, for your kettle, induction cooker and electric blankets, this is for you 🙂 These are certified by a qualified electrician.
You will need a roof rack if you are choosing a side awning, shower tent or hot water unit.
Here’s the perfect, instant solution to a lack of privacy when you’re camping. Available only with the upgraded roof rack, unavailable on Podaroo.
Hot Water Unit
(Included in Bosspod) Say goodbye to lukewarm campsite showers or making do with a pack of baby wipes. With the Kings Portable Gas Hot Water System, you’ll have hot water in a flash. If you buy want to buy your own, please request $80 bracket welded to your roof rack.
Off-Road: 16″ Off-Road Tyres, 360 Coupling Hitch, Independent Suspension, Coil Shocks, Trailing Arm, Reinforced Chassis
Jerry can cradles
2x jerry can cradles mounted either side of your storage box for fuel and water on those big trips.